STUDIO POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
We know no one likes rules, but sometimes they’re necessary. In order to avoid unwanted surprises, please take note of the following:
- Late Arrivals: We provide a five (5) minute grace period for all classes. For your safety and the safety and enjoyment of your classmates, no one will be admitted after 5 minutes. If you are coming for a class downstairs and the door is locked, please ring the doorbell.
- No Show/Late Cancellation Policy: We want everyone at Infinity Fitness to get their workout in and meet their fitness goals! In order to plan our classes appropriately and to allow space for everyone who wants to take class, please remember that we provide a 4-hour early cancellation window for all our classes. After this window, a $10 late cancellation fee will be applied to clients with an unlimited membership. Clients on a limited membership or a punch card will forfeit the class. We understand that life happens, so should you need to cancel, please cancel or call at least 4 hours prior to class.
- Membership Holds: Going out of town? We offer one free hold per year for our clients on an unlimited membership. A hold is considered a timespan of two (2) consecutive weeks. Annual members may request up to two (2) additional holds. Each additional hold is processed with a $15 fee. Medical holds will be considered on a case by case basis and require a written note from your doctor. All hold requests require 10 days notice in writing to info@infinityfitnessSTL.com and cannot be applied retroactively.
- Membership Cancellation: Struggling with time? That is one of the largest barriers to a healthy, active lifestyle! Before you cancel, let us see if we can help you reach your fitness goals and prioritize your me-time. Still can’t make it to a class? A $75 per month early termination policy will apply which can be applied to other packages. As is industry standard, cancellation requests and early-termination documents must be received in writing 30 days prior to renewal by emailing request to info@infinityfitnessSTL.com. Were you overly enthusiastic about your time or availability? You’re welcome to downgrade to a smaller membership of equal commitment with a one time $30 fee, and you are always welcome to upgrade. *Memberships must be active and in good standing to cancel. Suspended memberships cannot be canceled until they are reactivated.
- Memberships will automatically renew: Six (6) month and yearly unlimited memberships will convert to a monthly unlimited membership at the end of the initial term. Please submit in writing to info@infinityfitnessSTL.com with two weeks notice if you would like to cancel upon completion of your current membership.
- Package Selection and Refunds: We would be SO happy to help you choose your perfect package. Unfortunately, as is industry standard, we cannot refund services or extend packages and we are unable to refund credit cards. Please let us know if you’d like any help choosing the best option for your health goals.
- Any questions – please feel free to email info@infinityfitnessSTL.com